Contract of maintenance for hired vehicles

Hello guys,

I’m looking for sample contract of maintenance for hired vehicles.
The company which I will use won’t give me a contract till I open the account with them but they won’t open the account till I have the O licence and O licence won’t be granted till I provide the contract of maintenance to commissioner… chicken and egg :slight_smile:

Can anyone help please.

Kind regards.

It’s a downloadable document from the O license website and has to be in the agreed format. You fill in the blanks, both parties sign and away you go.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

nsmith1180:
It’s a downloadable document from the O license website and has to be in the agreed format. You fill in the blanks, both parties sign and away you go.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The annex D is for vehicles I owe not the hired ones. I checked with commissioner already :frowning:

That’s a bit mean spirited of your garage IMHO. Ours have all sorts of different customers - farmers, horsey people - who run trucks and have an account but no O licence.

Wally Webb:
That’s a bit mean spirited of your garage IMHO. Ours have all sorts of different customers - farmers, horsey people - who run trucks and have an account but no O licence.

Tell me about it :smiley: but I’ve now got it sorted.
Thank you