I'm searching for operating centre

Own Account Driver:

Stanley Mitchell:

Patrick_Master:
Dear Stanley,

I need space for 20 lorries (dim. 12,5m x 3,5m per one truck) in each yard.

I have found some commercial lands with prices 15 000 GBP pa but really need sth cheaper :confused:

Good luck with that Patrick …

I`ve got a very good price for my fleet, sharing a yard with 24/7 security, with NO restrictions…

For 20 trucks my landlord would require £498.50 a week off me, and that`s in the rural East Midlands :open_mouth:

Is that based on renting parking spaces because to be honest if you took a five year lease on somewhere you’d get a office/workshop plus yard for a lot more than 20 trucks for that sort of money in the area.

Problem for the OP is going to be that companies with spare yard space probably won’t use surveyors on the big commercial property websites and a lot of places won’t even realise they could be renting out spare yard space so easily if they’re not in haulage.

Pure parking spaces pal, Im not interested in workshops, offices ect., this industry is too "iffy" to sign in on any "long term" lease arrangement, the cost to me with 6 parking spaces with the added attraction of 24/7 security, with patrols, cameras ect. is very cheap, Im happy…

R+Ms render workshops obsolete, with laptops + mobiles offices arent needed, and if you run your trucks 7 days a week, even parking is`nt really needed, its only a “base” where we swop drivers from shift to shift…and safe parking for their cars…