Bad firms to tip at!

Big Truck:
Brakes Grantham,
Arrived midday yesterday full load and spread til 1430 and they couldn’t get me tipped in time.
Back in 0445 after sitting for near 15hrs in the services next door to be told by the DRAGON behind the window:

“You’ll have a long wait as we don’t start to 6”

NEVER be back here again!!![emoji34]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Utter dump of a place, bossman now refuses loads that will be going there. I had 6 pallets, 1000 booking, arrived 0945. Half 10 comes so I go to see what’s going on, they were apparently going for lunch and I would be tipped after 1300! Phoned the boss and he made a call to them, called back and said they would tip me before 1200, if they say any different pull out. Back to the goods in bint, who said “yes we’ve had a call you’ll be tipped at 1”, not happening give me my paperwork.

There was much confusion as it seemed they didn’t get many people not playing their little games. After 10 minutes of them refusing to give me my lines and the aparrent site manager coming down (complete with suit, hi vis and hard hat to stand in an office :laughing:) I got my lines back and left, tipped the pallets elsewhere which took less than 5 minutes and on my way.

Apparently we had a motor in there all day prior to me going in, boss wasn’t for a repeat of that.