Dog kennel for Drivers at Premdoor!

Reef:
I’m not really one to complain and bleat about drivers being treated like idiots and animals because let’s face it the percentage is steadily rising in their favour, but I would not sit in that shed (which is dip treated with chemicals btw, breathe them in at your peril especially on a hot day) I would offer to stand in an area clear of all FLT movement, I would even offer to drop my trailer and park the unit out of the way and wait in my cab whilst they tipped it they can even have the keys whilst tipping me, but I would not ever sit in that shed.

If that resulted in a failed tip so be it, I’d take pictures of the shed and then show them to my Boss explaining my suggested (and far safer) alternatives.

Just for fun, this is on the label of the stuff that shed and fence panels are dipped in…

I totally agree. It only takes a few minutes to uncouple/recouple and you’d be out of the way.
I’d completely refuse the shed … but then again I’m fortunate enough to be financially able to walk away from any job - most ain’t that lucky.