Why are Brits so slovenly?

Lucid Dreams…a very good question indeed…This country used to pride itself once upon a time on its cleanliness…sadly, all the local councils, who in fact are in charge of rubbish collections are starved of cash, and so priorities are changed…laybys are lacking rubbish bins, and sadly motorists and truckers dont like carrying it in their cabs, and if there isnt a bin…the grass verge is the place to dump it…i have heard drivers say F them, if theres no bin, let em pick it up…many drivers react differently, and carry a collection of plastic bags and collect their rubbish for the next bin they find ( like my self ) if theres a bin i use it, either that day…or when i find a one. Its all nationalities that throw their rubbish and not just brits or foreign drivers…Yes its also car drivers too, some just cant wait to get rid of it, even if theyre parked next to a bin, they will still leave it on the floor…and mostly its the take away wrappers/containers like McDonalds, Burger king etc…and yes i am sad too when i see it…also the drivers too lazy to go to the toilet, but ■■■■ up their wheels…then walk inside to buy a takeaway and or drink…that is hard to believe when i see it, and often speak to them but also get threatened for doing so…unbelievable.