Why are Brits so slovenly?

Lucid-dreams:

AndieHyde:
Buckle up people, this could get rough.

So, my take on this is that Britain has been so successful that is has for many years. Generations in fact, has sponsered idiots to breed yet more idiots. Gradually refining useless eating scumbags who couldnt care less. About anything, including themselves.

Belaurus eh? Hows the state welfare there? I am gonna guess it’s not that great if your not seeing many track suit clad idiots (you can tell them as they cant even put on a cap the right way round) throwing around their remains of corparate Americas fast food economy packaging end user dining experience solution, paid for by the hard working tax paying community, blindly lead by a self servient/interested central goverment.

As long as you get yours. Keep calm and carry not giving a ****.

Hello Andie, great post, I’m a little upset users are calling me a troll for asking questions that may tickle a few nerve endings, Why have a forum if you cannot post questions that may hurt feelings? Anyway all in all where would i rather live? Belarus or England? Of course England hence the reason I’m here. But it disappoints me when I see such dirty streets/roadsides. I’ve had family and friends visit me many times and all of them love the UK and it’s people but they never fail to mention how dirty some areas can be! Lucid Dreams.

Dont worry, the burning pitchfork troll hunters will be along shortly.
In the mean time, if you think England is so great. Why dont YOU do something about whats grinding your gears instead of joining in the mass apathy and just moaning about how crap it is.
At least you have the option of going home. The average Brit hasnt got a way out this one and simply has to ■■■■ it up and try to make the best of it. We call these Patriots.