Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Now for something completely different this morning our son Steven Davies is midway through a massive challenge to run three marathons over three weekends, having completed the Paris one last week he is as I type pounding the streets of Brighton to be followed next Sunday by doing the London marathon. We as parents have watched him train in the wind and rain but nothing seems to deter him from his goal which is to raise £20,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital for sick children a place he has visited and tells us it is truly humbling when you see what happens there.
He is no stranger to his fundraising and this combined with his work of running the family’s International Transport company with his brother and Mother, me well I am retarded from the company nowadays and follow my farming passions but that does not mean I am watching with admiration of his efforts in fact every time I go to Salisbury market I think that is about the same distance as a marathon and it takes me 45 minutes in a truck and he runs that in just over 3 & 1/2 hours.
He is well on his way to reaching his target of twenty grand for this great cause but if any one out there fancies contributing to his cause please go to Steven Davies on his Just Giving Page for this fantastic effort on his part, no matter how big or small you know every donation will count.
Thanks for reading this, Buzzer.