Canada...illusions and info

It’s been a while, but IIRC, yes you can bring your wife and kids on a TWP, they all get MB health and the kids get to go to school, only exception is kids over 18, they get neither. Your wife will get an open work permit, allowing her to do anything she wants except work in schools or in the ■■■ trade (seriously, it actually says that on the permit) that’s how it was when I did it.

I had a 2yr TWP under the old LMO scheme, did a year on my own and then the tribe followed, applied for MBPNP at the end of the 2yr TWP and extended that for another year while PNP was processed, then another two annual renewals as we waited for PR. I actually had two TWPs as I needed one for my magazine work as well as the lorry driving, so I had 8 TWPs I total.

So if things are still the same, you will get your TWP for the company you’re coming to work for, your wife will get an open work permit, kids can go to school and you all get MB health, the only exception is kids over 18, if you have any of them you’ll need to get them an annual health insurance plan before you get here, just a simple holiday insurance thing will do, it will save you a fortune if they have to go to the doctor or the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk