Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Sorry to hear about the accident Buzzer thats unlucky. Hope the driver is doing as well as you can in that
situation as it cant be easy.

Re Vosa i would definately contact them and query how long things are going to take and about
compensation. They can not persecute you for enquiring about the above you are running a business.
If you flip the coin and look at it from there perspective they might think it odd that you have not queried
the above,like you had something to hide. Now i know you dont and i am pleased that Scania had serviced
the truck the week before which is a massive positive for your company. You would have to be very unlucky
for them to find something wrong with the truck after such a recent service/inspection. At the end of the
day no one could have avoided that accident if someone decides to leap out in front of a vehicle at the
last minute there is nothing anyone can do. I believe that we always think of VOSA as the enemy but in
situations like this with the police report etc i am sure they are sensible in the way they investigate it.

Another huge positive is that your fleet is immaculate and they can see that your motors are well looked
after. Funny enough i saw one of your Scanias yesterday near New Milton.