Driving test tomorrow, again (C+E)

Ghiabox:
10-11am and I thought it would be a lot easier than it is, my neck and eyeballs hurt from checking that N/S mirror.

Any examiners on here? Would I be marked down for going too slow, say 40 in a 50? My mains areas of error are, not checking the N/S mirror when changing to the right hand lane, roundabout planning (have pulled out on cars in lessons as not seeing blockers coming round til the last minute then pulling away and the car coming from my right out of the junction has to slow down, can be hard to tell in my opinion as cars move fast truck moves slow) and leaving the indicator on too long.

Everything I seem to fail on in lessons is a major fail on test :frowning: who said truck driving was easy? I honestly cant see me passing first time!

Doing 40 in a 50 when there is no reason to is a minor and if you keep doing it or do it for a long time then it is a fail

Roundabouts - if you have a busy one near you then can you stand and observe what goes on whilst pretending to be in a lorry trying to get out :question: - try and work out who is going where and when as well as how fast