Missing from your truck

What missing from your truck that you would like .I am not talking about
a million watts of spot lights or exhaust stacks I am talking about thinks you need.
I will start I would like to see a clock that you can see at night when you wake up in the middle of the night
so the manufacturer needs to to put it where they put rear view mirrors are in cars
Yes I have a clock in the dash but it don’t work when the ignition is of.

I’d quite appreciate interior lights that are actually bright enough to be able to do your paperwork once you park up on these dark nights.

You got a watch, a mobile ■■ Look at those in the middle of the night when you get up for a P .

You have now probably really started the ball rolling, on all the bling that the new wannabies, just passed novices want before they sign on the dotted line regardless that they will only be paid minimumwage :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:
I’d quite appreciate interior lights that are actually bright enough to be able to do your paperwork once you park up on these dark nights.

Maoster, get a torch you lightweight !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
No but really I have to agree with you on some trucks, Mercs being the biggest culprit IMHO !

pierrot 14:
, Mercs being the biggest culprit IMHO !

No prizes for guessing what inspired me :imp:

the maoster:

I fitted led bulbs it’s like daylight now, know you can’t in a fleet truck,but manufacturers could do it at source.

Daf could think about putting decent radios in!

DAB radio…cant believe these are not standard fits these days!

Heated washers so they don’t freeze

Nick, have you put diluted screen wash in or added water to the screen wash reservoir? I don’t use water, just pure screen wash and never had any issues with frozen washers.

For me it would be DAB & good quality speaker/sound system.

Old Scuffer:
Nick, have you put diluted screen wash in or added water to the screen wash reservoir? I don’t use water, just pure screen wash and never had any issues with frozen washers.

For me it would be DAB & good quality speaker/sound system.

I don’t keep the same truck I use neat in my car and never have a problem

Jacob brake, though drivers of newer Mercs and Daf’s get these pretty well as standard i wouldn’t want either make, i’d accept an alternative retarder instead,

Rear cab window.

A real gearbox.

Some guts for the engine.

I don’t keep the same truck I use neat in my car and never have a problem
[/quote]
Fair one then.

Shower and toilet…If it was MY OWN truck.

3 wheeler:
Shower and toilet…If it was MY OWN truck.

Mate you can crack on swilling your own toddies down a drain. I’ve done coach work and dropping the bog on one if those soon loses the appeal…

Heated windscreen,fitted in most decent cars these days,why not trucks :unamused: :unamused:

Baggie:
Heated windscreen,fitted in most decent cars these days,why not trucks :unamused: :unamused:

Cost. Especially to replace.

A plug socket someware might be a good idea

toonsy:

Baggie:

Not that expensive.Just had my Fiesta one replaced.Had to pay £100.Window cover on my insurance paid the rest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:

toonsy:

Baggie:

Not that expensive.Just had my Fiesta one replaced.Had to pay £100.Window cover on my insurance paid the rest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah there’s some size difference between a Fiesta and a HGV screen though.