Jobs In Canada

kyk:

wire:
Nearly all the British ex pats that I know (certainly here in Manitoba anyway) are now owner operator’s and what’s more most of us were able to start out by financing a brand new top of the range truck. Whichever way you look at it, that kind of opportunity is unlikely to occur in the UK no matter how hard you work so in the overall scheme of things the question of how many weeks holiday you might get with your first job is not that significant in the long term.

Judging by the ones who post their truck photos on here…

They all have previous generations Cascadias…

For those who don’t know 2017 Cascadia = 1995 Iveco

By the looks of timescale all of them left Europe many years ago… they left Europe when trucks were around 2000 at best… they never experienced modern European truck so they knew something in between of 1995 Iveco and 2000 Volvo, then they arrived in Canada lived there for many years and never saw the progress European truck manufacturers achieved… they knew only US trucks which by default are 10 - 15 years behing European trucks so yeah of course… if you put 2017 Cascadia in front of a old man who knew only 1995 ivecos he will be impressed and think that running at the age of before tacho on 1995+ truck is somewhat of achievement…

then we add 16h days that you do over there / here = canada
half a day drive to local shaity shtore passing cowboys and stuck in 70s small town inbreds alongside all sectants
sawdustplasterboard blow like snort houses
shaitersuicker waste disposal system
propanetank heating

• all that chemical food with no option of healthy food and bunch of inbredsectandrednecks shouting fracking is good because govner would not do bad to us he knows everything better and you get old sick man who thinks cascadia is the height of the kings lair working 24/7 driving 13+h a day + fueling loading hooking anything else…

I’ll carry on another day/…

been there done that frack that stay away…
cascadia nightmares to course me untill i die…godd ■■■■…

EDIT: a message to the one who designed previous generation 2017 cascadias heat, sound insulation and electric - non apu heater… You [zb] deserve to die from bad disease in slow and painfull death…

I thought most owner/operators drove Volvos.