Good long term career to get into?

you could always watch the multitude of youtube truckie stuff,and either watch stobrats efforts,or truckiejay and think to yourself,do i want to be that complete fanny every single working day of my life.
in respect of the stobart rubbish,then look at it with the attitude that anywhere you go,people will not be pleased to see you drive in with a camera crew in tow. the goods in will not interact with you unless it is generally with contempt similar to indifference,unhelpfulness,or something they just stood in.
nobody wants you anywhere near them,and nobody wants you to park anywhere near them.
the euro dudes have a better interesting and somewhat challenging job,and you will be treated with much more respect mostly everywhere across europe,though again,as soon as your home,you will turn round and do it again.(you also have the option of ciggies and booze to bring back and double your wages with no great effort).you can see all the info nowadays whereas years ago,you just jumped in and winged it.
the actual driving aspect of the job is still the dogs doodahs though mostly every single related aspect of it now is just complete and utter grief and hassle from start to finish.
watch all the videos and then ask,do i want to wakeup and do that 6 days a week,every single week.