Good long term career to get into?

IronEddie:

kcrussell25:

hook:
Don’t bother it’s a dead end job you will regret it, get your qualifications and get a proper job that will easily pay a mortgage without working stupid hours.
My son is at sixth form then going uni and said he would never become a driver thank god.

Don’t count your chickens yet. There are loads of people stacking shelves in supermarkets with a levels and/or degrees who couldn’t get a job after. Many saying they wish they hadn’t bothered. A bit like some drivers…

I did 6th form. Took me that long to realise uni wasn’t for me. Do have several IT technician certifications under my belt. Still sooner drive a lorry. Horses for courses and all that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I left school in 99 just as tony blair was starting that everyone should go to university. Did a year of college but didn’t work out and my weekend job became my career like that. I also am happier driving. The number of people I interviewed across the years saying that they were told to go by school else wouldn’t get a job was stupid. Was just left with the debt. That however is how we end up with relatively unskilled jobs wanting degrees, because everyone has one now