Agency work & Brakes

JakeWS:

IronEddie:

WAZ91:

IronEddie:

jbaz73:
It’s brakes, it is a blessing with a thin disguise. There’s much better work out there, brakes is a last resort job.

Look on indeed, get a few agencies, google them and ring them directly. We haven’t really suffered the post Xmas lull, jobs are 10 a penny at the moment. Good luck with it fella

It ain’t that bad all the time. He says as he’s just clocked off from a 15 hour day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

[emoji14] they did say in the interview that there would be 15 hour days “occasionally” I took that with a pinch of salt but never said I wouldn’t do it if needed.

12/13 hour days are the norm. 15 hasn’t happened too much to be fair, got caught up in an accident on the m1 yesterday.

Brakes deffinately make you work hard for the money though.

I never did a 15 at brakes! If it got to about 11/12 hours I was always told turn home, thanks for the effort!

I’ve never been told to or felt like I must. But I personally want to get the job done. If I’ve got the hours and nothing pressing at home I’ll stop out.

Also the snow caught me last week and I’ve had long days due to traffic accidents.