Actros brake pads

Hi There
have worked for many dealers and would tend to agree with whats being said. time to replace 1 axle pads [x4] 1-1&11/2 hrs time to diagnose fault 1 hr flat rate. Most decent diagnostic kit will tell you which sensors faulty and where in the line and any self respecting fitter would have the job done in 2-2& 1/2 hrs. I reckon the garage you used don’t have the diagnostic equip required and spent hours trying to figure out what happened before going to the dealer for diagnostic test and then repairing the fault. You should not be held liable for your local garages inability to own and use proper diagnostic equipment nor the extra time taken due to this fact because then the local guy is offering you a service he cannot provide. I suggest you get a copy of his invoice from the dealer for the diagnostic and add on maybe 2 hours and parts then that should be all you should have to pay. Also where do you get a local that charges around 25% more than a dealer per hour. Something is not right and I sure as hell would not accept it.