A75 scotland 40mph!

Quinny:
Haven’t read all of this post because I got bored with it, and some of the so called professional drivers, But…

If it’s 40. I will sit at 40.
If it’s 50, I will sit at 50
etc etc.

If I come across a dual carriageway, then because the law is now 60mph, I will sit on the limiter. If it means you have to sit behind me, because I am obeying the law, then tough.

If you have to speed because your late, then perhaps you should have allowed yourself more time.

When you lose your job, because you have no licence, tough.

And I don’t care if your a Tang, a Sweaty Sock, Sassenach, Taff, Froggy, Polish…the law is the law, and that is why my licence is clean.

And you wonder why the public view us as public enemy number 1. :confused:

Ken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
il bite then shall i??

id imagine the public think trucks are public enemy #1 is because they are stuck behind some plobber self imposed road commander who has such a miserable penance of a job that he has to do the bah humbug sour grapes rolling roadblock lets see how big a queue i can get behind me this trip,than a mad mental tang on the bang getting on with it and doing a bit of naughty overtaking now and then.
there has to be a great number of drivers speed for no other reason that the advancement in truck and car spec makes limits imposed 50 years ago obsolete and they speed to drive normally along with the general motoring public at large.
by all means sit at 40 in your own myopic head of the queue world of self importance,but you may think that a bit of courtesy to let the traffic past on a dual might not be too difficult to manage.