AEC V8

Right boys and girls, listen up, I intend this to be my final word on this in my capacity as moderator.

Unfortunately ERF and the rest of you guts, the posts made by Carryfast are within the rules of this forum, so I’m unable to stop him from posting them, I know it’s frustrating, but it’s one of the unintended consequences of free speech.

So here’s an idea…

Any member that does not want to see the posts made by Carryfast should use the friend/foe feature, block him and you will never see another post from him, it won’t stop him, but you won’t see his posts.

Now Carryfast, listen up mate, this thread is about to die, you are responsible, I do not care that you have the right to your opinion, it doesn’t change the fact that once again you have annoyed other members to the point where they stop sharing their knowledge and information.

You are behaving in an anti social manner, to the point that a large portion of this thread is comprised of warnings about your posts, so I’m telling you now to stop, regardless of your right to free speech, the overwhelming majority of posters here do not want to read your opinion.

If you fail to take heed of this final warning, we do have the option of making your account read only, my role as moderator means I have to ensure the smooth running of the forums, clearly your contributions are detrimental to that, so take note or face the consequences of your actions.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk