Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

oiltreader:
How’s the leg now Buzzer, fully healed :question:
Mouland of Fordingbridge on the The Avenue, Southampton.
Oily

Aye Oily the leg is nearly there although as one gets older the ache’s do get you, old snapper was up your way I see but he aint posted for ages then we had a flush of pictures but I had to promise him some of me pickled eggs, the whole eggs are on the front room table as I wont boil em till there a week old else the shell don’t come off easy. The other regular contributor is Wrighty and he gets up your end quite a bit but nice to have a variation on the working truck scene as well as a bit of farm yard activity as well which most seem to enjoy. On another note yesterday I strimmed round the edge of the lawn but had to boost start the ride on mower and did a light cut and with the dry weather we are having of late it will dry out a bit, love the smell of fresh cut grass.
See Mouland’s trucks quite a bit and very tidy they are too, not sure how many they have in the fleet but good to see a well kept truck.
The days are getting out as well, don’t shut chicken in till 6.15 now so roll on Summer, cheers Buzzer.