I wonder how long he's been using pure blue strobe lights

Juddian:
and getting away with it.

Saw an emergency vehicle of some description in heavy traffic coming the other way thismorning, outside lane of three lane urban by-pass chock a block with slow moving cars at peak time.

As i got closer it turned out to be a Daf XF or similar Daf model, towing a standard sized semi trailer (might have been a box jockey didn’t pay that much attention), in the front of the screen he had a row of blue lights, the outer set of each were strobing one side then the other, these were as bright and blue as you’d see on any genuine emergency vehicle.

Now maybe these help him get through traffic swiftly :wink: , but i wonder how long till a traffic car spots him and gives him the bollocking (and fines) of his life.

Or is Angus now pulling a trailer for better disguise, if so then A the lorry needs a wash mate, and B those blues are a dead giveaway.

Sooner or later he’s in for a mighty reaming from old bill, they aint going to mighty pleased to see the traffic parting like a modern day moses on the red sea I’ve said before and I say it again there’s some right plant pots doing the job today.