Canada...illusions and info

no m8 they are the model mine vnl760 its the larger cab with table/chairs in back anytime is gd because they advertising allover constantly .most the volvos here are the d13 450bhp you can earn fair money here but its what you have to do to get it as single guy living in truck no problem but forget working 5days a week .they never admit it but while your on w/permit they know it and think they can treat u like 2nd class person .there is gd work close to the big cities/toronto/vancouver but num iwouldnt live there free num 2 check house prices .if u ever come come in winter for visit so u see what you got to deal with every year . im self employed but each pay u get stopped tax/cpp canada pension plan wether u like it or not and e.i.employment insurance.and you cant collect the e.i. if you loose your job till your a p.resident vacation pay is usually 4 percent of what u earn i only ever stayed because where i live in pei by the ocean is beautifule for 3mths of the year .one from warmer times just out of t/wash in vegas running down to san diego