Canada...illusions and info

hi almost been here with few trips back home for 12yrs ran all 48 usa/canada few guys came and love it but once again everybodys diffrent i did 22yrs euro/n.africa but the distances shocked me .as for h/r/ think stobart and thats that .met couple guys who stopped there but many horror stories from others.to me they treat you badly here especially if u got a tounge in your mouth and voice your opinion .they class that as being troublemaker all your expected hols wise is 2wks a year .then after each trip couple days off anymore and your loosing money .99percent here is paid by the mile u will need 3000miles aweek to live and if u live on own most of your money will go on living rent/elec/water/heating/car/ins/ its true houses are bigger/cheaper but thats about all .i find guys that maybe didnt have gd jobs in uk struggle on.seen guys leave here broken .if you plan bringing family here carefule where you decide to live not many english girls wanna be in manitoba/alberta for winter lol only advice i can say is iknow all the gripes abuot uk but ive worked in few countries and its still one of the best if you have even half decent life stay there m8 just treat yourself to a driving hol out here ,on that cheery note gd luck whatever u decide sorry for few spelling .ups i be in uk myself 28th feb anymore questions feel free :smiley: :smiley: