Just seddon Atkinsons

Hiya Peter, Please feats your eyes on the rear end shot of this beauty Aug '76 ! The K. Fell Sed Atk sleeper next to the Bewick 8LXB was supplied by Hardman Bros. of Walton-le-Dale and a firm I would never deal with !! I’m saying no more ! However I can tell you that I bought Sed/Atks from Scotts of Penrith as well as—wait for it---- Malc Woodhouse Snr who of course had got them from Rylands ! :wink: I recall attending the launch of the Sed/Atks with Malc Woodhouse at Rylands Warrington and we homed in straight away with the wrong positioning of the air intake under the n/s wing. The Redmonds attended the launch on that day and we told them in no uncertain terms what we thought, they weren’t very happy and IIRC they turned away from us and declined to engage in the design short comings ! As you will recall that under wing air intake caused serious problems with the intake of rain water. We converted all ours PDQ and some before they entered service. Happy Days and nice to hear from you. Cheers Dennis.