Comedian David Mitchell comments on Hauliers

This is an old vid, 2010 I think. Every chance at some point in the past it’s been done. Sorry if it has.

Any road, I’ll just pop this down here (like handling a grenade) :laughing:

youtu.be/ZIaPIssKNRw

And no. I don’t agree with it :laughing: . Daresay this’ll end up in Carryfast and fallouts. Does that make me irresponsible? Maybe it does actually :laughing: :laughing:

Well firstly calling David Mitchell ‘‘a comedian’’ is a bit of a stretch in it’s self. :unamused: he’s about as funny as an inferno in an orphanage.

He says he hates hauliers and presumably truckers, well there’s a coincidence, because I hate the middle class Tory prick also. :smiling_imp:

LOL ! Brilliant stuff !
Dunno about Carryfast, I reckon Mazzer will be somewhat miffed !

I’m gonna play that video at bedtime, what a boring unfunny man, he’ll have me asleep inside a minute.
Did someone say he’s a comedian■■? Surely not.

Franglais:
LOL ! Brilliant stuff !

Lol fair one, now if only it was Jeremy Hardy saying it :smiley:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:
LOL ! Brilliant stuff !

Lol fair one, now if only it was Jeremy Hardy saying it :smiley:

And its not even a broadcast from the Beeb ! So, it cant be biased can it ?

:smiley: Cheers mate!

Hauliers, whatever happened to them ?
Bring them back along with Transport and Road haulage contractors.

Suedehead:

It’s all “logistics” and “innovative solution providers” nowadays. Get with the plan, man. :wink:

Well said man , logistics is absolute horsepiss , and Bullcrap , the use of the word signalled the decline in the job !!!

Always loathed this creep,about as funny as cancer,educated way beyond his intelligence,and that voice…jesus that ■■■■■ voice.How the hell he managed to pull a beaut like Victoria Coren is beyond me.Oh and those rambling Observer witterings he does for that fine (ish) paper defies belief in their stream of ■■■■■■■■ cackacity.A pox on him say I.

Oh yes!

^^^^^^^
Really?? :confused:

Yes! Really! I’m turned on by intelligent women…

TiredAndEmotional:

I prefer a good set of diddies myself.

A.

TiredAndEmotional:

Fair enough… :wink:

AndrewG:

TiredAndEmotional:

Fair enough… :wink:

I too like intelligence in a woman. I really like strong characters who have an independent streak. I like women who like strong handsome intelligent men.

I live with my mum.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

TiredAndEmotional:
Oh yes!

Thanks tae proof if proof were needed

robroy:
Well firstly calling David Mitchell ‘‘a comedian’’ is a bit of a stretch in it’s self. :unamused: he’s about as funny as an inferno in an orphanage.

He says he hates hauliers and presumably truckers, well there’s a coincidence, because I hate the middle class Tory prick also. :smiling_imp:

He is actually a Labour supporter…

I have to agree I don’t find him funny.

Why on Earth has this thread been booted to bullies? The comments he made are about relevant topics. There was virtually no comedy in the video, rather his misguided argument on;-

1/ Road haulage is inefficient
2/ Road haulage not contributing to the road system
3/ fuel blockades

Seems odd when most material allowed to languish in the interactive forum is neither relevant or to do with transport. (See the thread “Johnny foreigner…” )

I’m guessing he’s been held up in traffic. Well, I also don’t like it when lorries get in my way when I’m in the car. But its always funnier when a member of the middle classes gets inconvenienced somehow.
I notice he didn’t put forward any solutions to the problem…Typical Labour.