PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

oiltreader:
1938 advert and a Swiss White at Dun Laoghaire 1978.
Oily

Thats a nice old advert Oily thanks for posting. :smiley:

bobw:
A White we used to have, just used for pulling the Boss’s racing truck about.
The racing truck when it was red. ( NMM better not look :slight_smile: Bob.

:confused:

Nice pics Bob,your boss had an expensive hobby ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

HRS:
Hi Oil’y,
Russian bike with an old shell amo box, priceless, :smiley: Cheers, Harvey

:laughing:

robroy:
I’d be interested to know who the original owner of this ■■■■■■■ registered 88 was…anybody?
Cornwall is a long way from it’s original home.

Someone may know Rob ! :unamused:

gazsa401:
Just going back to the sleeper cabbed Seddon a few pages back. I found this one on Facebook (nmp)

Cheers Gary ! :wink:

HRS:
Moomooland,
Paul, I think I may be guilty of misunderstanding you.
When you said “MORE THREAD CLUTTER” I thought you were refering to recent scantily clad ladies, hence my poor attempt at humour.Now I understand, I fully agree with you and think it may be more to do with not knowing how to do it, rather than being a little lazy.Perhaps someone on this thread could put a simple procedure on here to help out.No offence intended Paul, regards, Harvey

All you have to do Harvey is something like this. The most pics you can post at one time is 10.
Therefore lets say you want to comment on pic number 5. Delete everything below apart
from the last word which should be quote in brackets and delete the top 4 pics and all the
writing you dont want to appear in your message. It will shorten your reply by a huge amount.
The other thing is that you cannot post replies with more than 4 quotesattached.
Remember to use the preview button and it will show you what your message will look like.
It does nothave to be perfect,my replies dont always come out perfect but they are good enough ! cheers Dean :laughing: :wink:

roadcruiser:

DEANB:
Some from the dodgy camera.
Cant make the name out on the Mercedes.

The merc looks like one of Consolidated ,out of scunthorpe.

Thanks for the name “roadcruiser” :wink:

Bewick:

Bewick:

DEANB:
Kirkwood Volvo F88

The Kirkwood F88 bears a ■■■■■■■■ reg no RM so it would have been supplied by Taits who were the Volvo Disributors, I wonder who the original owner was ? H. & M. E. Fearon possibly ? Cheers Dennis.

This was my guess “Robroy”

:unamused: :wink:

moomooland:

gazsa401:
Just found another

Here’s another sleeper cabbed Seddon gazsa, parked on the M6 Southwaite services

Is that a factory spec one Paul or a convrsion like Jennings ■■ :wink:

Ray Smyth:

Paul…I have spotted a Barnes van from your neck of the woods, behind the Seddon. Cheers, Ray.
[/quote]
:laughing:

pete smith:
Morning Dean,
The Atki belonged to Richardson Transport from Rugeley and the load more than likely was from ROM river in Lichfield, I hope I have posted correctly to keep the picture police happy!

I wondered where that motor was from Pete ! I can never understand companies not having there addressand phone number on the door for free advertising. Having said that it may have been a
large contract and part of the terms was not advertising possibly ? :smiley: :wink: