Depression and lorry driving

When I was driving many years ago (about ten) my wife always used to get up with me to make my pack up what ever time, but I found myself getting to the door and not wanting to go to work I would just cry and to this day I can’t say why. I was doing ridiculous hours as we all do and it was a week about but I think it was a lot of small things making me feel that way.
I was lucky as my wife was and remains to this day very supportive and she can see when I start to get down, (probably before I do) and I trust her to be honest with me. Now I know it’s not the main reason for depression but stress and tiredness can be a factor as since I’ve changed jobs I feel much able to manage the way I feel.
Like another poster said drink ain’t the answer and November seems along way away (start your Christmas shopping now) but life has a way of surprising us all whe it comes to relationships.
I met my wife in Tenerife in the 90s I lived in Peterborough and she in Boness Scotland, the rail companies made a few quid along with Royal Mail and BT, but we got there 20 years married this year (top lady) what I am trying to say is we all get there in the end and I am sure you will be with your young lady soon so stay positive good things do happen.