Depression and lorry driving

Beetlejuice:

4yorks:
I can go there for 90 days visa free but can’t live nor work there. Plus I can’t get 90 days off work a year paid. I know it’s likely over but we were together for 2 years and I’ve felt this way since about November time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You have to live for you and stop thinking about it ,It is hard believe me ,I am still mopeing around , three years after parting with my ex and youngest son .we were together ten years and did everything together .I see my Son 4 times a month ,Believe me thats hard to bare.
Take positives from your relationship and try to move forward without beating yourself up at work .your not concentrating and could cause an accident …

Believe me I’ve been told the exact same thing. I don’t want to sound too morbid but I really loved her. Like you we did everything together, we traveled most of the UK and Scotland. Went for meals, to the zoo and did literally everything together . it’s hard to adjust going from that and living together to working and living alone now. It’s like a huge part of me is missing and I can’t get over it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk