Ulimate Reversing

You have to be impressed with this space rockertry stuff, but its hardly blind siding on a farm delivery late on a windy winters night

Might not be reversing but I see Elon Musk has cured any worries about range on his Tesla Roadster: just give it a shove with a Falcon Heavy…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

You can buy a drone for £100 that will return to you when battery’s are low and land itself.

Ah but no but !
2 landed back on land .
Number three missed the unmanned boat and sank in the Atlantic.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:
You can buy a drone for £100 that will return to you when battery’s are low and land itself.

Called Return to Home (RTH) but only if you have remembered to recalibrate the compass and GPS to you present position otherwise it will try to return to the last calibration point … not good if you only have 8% of battery power left when RTH acitvates on a typical JDI drone. Mine cost me a considerable bit more than £100 !!

raymundo:
. Mine cost me a considerable bit more than £100 !!

Mine cost £30. It’s quite nifty as it has a USB charger. Unfortunately I’m the worlds worst pilot so any “flight” lasting more than a nanosecond sees it smashing into any inanimate object within range :blush:

the maoster:

raymundo:
. Mine cost me a considerable bit more than £100 !!

Mine cost £30. It’s quite nifty as it has a USB charger. Unfortunately I’m the worlds worst pilot so any “flight” lasting more than a nanosecond sees it smashing into any inanimate object within range :blush:

I had a small indoor type drone that I used to annoy our daft dawg with, hovered it just above his snapping height an he went mental cos he couldn’t get it … (and the rotors had guards so no kittens were killed or injured in the exercise, or doggies)