Where's Evil8Beezle?

:question:

Prison, off on a world tour holiday or kidnapped by Dipper Dave most likely at my best guess.

For his sake at least I certainly hope that one of them isn’t right!!!

simcor:
Prison, off on a world tour holiday or kidnapped by Dipper Dave most likely at my best guess.

For his sake at least I certainly hope that one of them isn’t right!!!

If one is right best hope it’s a holiday and not a provision cell with Dipper.

Beezle, Farnborough Boy and Fatboy Slimslow are living in a squat in Peckham cooking crystal meth.

the maoster:
Beezle, Farnborough Boy and Fatboy Slimslow are living in a squat in Peckham cooking crystal meth.

:laughing: Things move quickly though my good man. Fatboy went on the run and when the filth raided the squat, Beezle was snorting cocaine off Farnborough Boys’s ringpiece. FB then grassed Beezle up for dealing. Beezle then put in a complaint against FB for receiving a bum deal. I have it on good authority that Beezle is now Limey Phil’s best friend…

Other rumours involve Dipper bumming him to death at Lymm services.

My guess is he may be lurking! With or without intent? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My guess is he’s a multiple account holder ^
Last active set to private …

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

:laughing: Things move quickly though my good man. Fatboy went on the run and when the filth raided the squat, Beezle was snorting cocaine off Farnborough Boys’s ringpiece. FB then grassed Beezle up for dealing. Beezle then put in a complaint against FB for receiving a bum deal. I have it on good authority that Beezle is now Limey Phil’s best friend…

Other rumours involve Dipper bumming him to death at Lymm services.

:laughing:

My guess is he change he name to uk tramp