A75 scotland 40mph!

Well if the ferry traffic didn’t drive like morons then they wouldn’t be there, would they?

You previously claimed “entrapment” and still haven’t answered how you claim that. Can you elaborate on that please?

Why is it “revenue” or “cash cow”? The money from fines goes to Westminster, Police Scotland don’t get a penny of it. Doesn’t matter whether they catch one or hundred drivers, no “revenue” goes to them.

As for it being the “most truck unfriendly Euro route”, maybe that’s because the locals that use the A75 or the residents of the villages that the A75 are fed up of the ferry traffic not sticking to the speed limits?

The only trucks that seem to crash into the hedges and fields about month a once on the A75 are usually Irish registered trucks. Probably the lack of brain cells and lack of driving talent because their tip money works out at less than the minimum wage hence the excess speeds.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^
mazzer2 kinda sums it up nicely.save me the bother.
have you recently been swapping comics with conor for that ■■■■ observation on traffic on the 75?
entrpment comes in many forms for the slimebags in the big cars.

personally ive seen them in time,( the car was parked completely off the road,and he was at the back of a hedge with his arm holding the gun poking out at the bottom of a 2 mle hill),anchored on and passed them ,then watch as the inevitable 3 mins later,here comes the blue and twos.
being told where he could go if he thought he was doing me for speeding,the reply is.we are checking cards today…i get held back 15 mins,we both know time is tight for the ferry 1 hour away,i get let go,whereupon 2 mins later he rockets past me…10 mins later he is hiding trying to catch me with the gun again (he fails),now im pushing time for the boat,and lo and behold,the other stranraer car is hiding at creetown with the gun on me as well.
they know the ferry times,they know how long it takes from most places along the 75 to make the boat.they go out of their way to catch you on the biggest,straightest,widest parts of the road where 90 would be as safe as houses.
ive had them follow me for 20 mins right up my jacksi assuming i either wont know its them,or forget and let it roll up going downhill.
when thats not worked,its a quick overtake and sit in front of you at exctly 40 to see if you will pass them as they know they are getting on your ■■■■.
when that dont work,in another 10 mins or so itl be blues ect and a tug to check cards and the usual guff.
the list is endless as to the tactics these slimebags use to just catch trucks speeding where theres really no call for them to be there.
letting them catch criminals is obviously not on their remit,hence easy pickings for the cash cow trucks.
the residents of crocketford ect are always moaning about anything doing over 30 through their poxhole villages.they want a bypass which will never happen so their house prices will go up.
on principal if i get the speed poles lighting up at less than 38 then im disappointed all the way to the boat.
your employment would be as a what?? :unamused: