A75 scotland 40mph!

Conor:
The more the bling the less the money. You keep believing you’re getting paid well. The only reason that you get an hourly rate approaching half reasonable is because of how much you chase around.

As for incentive, it isn’t an incentive to get the job done it is an incentive to run bent. That allows your boss to plan more work than he’d get done if everyone drove legally. I can’t believe how many drivers are so thick that they can’t see this. I bet your boss is absolutely ■■■■■■■ himself laughing. All he has to do is buy you a shiny motor, bung you a few quid, tell you he’ll turn a blind eye and he’s getting the job done for far less than it should be so he can stick it in his pocket. Only person winning is him.

Im an O/D not an employed driver so hourly rates dont exactly apply. I run a big power semi blinged truck but…purely for my own liking, bought and paid for. My ‘boss’ runs a whole fleet of blinged trucks driven by experienced keen drivers all on a decent wack.
Yes, he does benefit from pay per load but so do his drivers, it works both ways.
Chase around? Of course i f(zb)ing do! 86K eur net this tax year, 54hrs a week, you do the maths. As for running bent,a card download would show absolutely no infringements whatsoever.
Keep on plobbing… :stuck_out_tongue: