Suttons Tankers Dispute

The sheep are bleating again. Since when was the nineties forty years ago? It is obvious none here have had any real experience of negative union action. The impact of unions in Liverpool is all too obvious, and with the rise of Corbyn, there is a chance they will do it again.
Zzzz, I will say it again for the last time, I have no problem with Suttons paying inflated wages, albeit with a gun to their head, my problem is the people stupid enough to stand in line with the union to protect the workers. Let them sort it out themselves, as the result will have no bearing on your wage. Regardless of what you think. That used to be the mantra of the union in Fords, letting people believe they were fighting for everybody, with their constant strikes. Have you benefited from it? Keep dreaming, it may happen, but you will be waitng a while. As for wanting to work in any heavily unionised place, for any wage, I have too much pride to be part of that. The people are truly awful. As any right thinking person would think. Although, there is lot on here who would fit right in. Bah.