Has the country gone soft?

mjallby:
Yesterday up here in west of Scotland schools closed at midday, Police Scotland on Twitter urging employers to let workers leave early due to the weather forecast. In reality it snowed heavily for an hour, I was working till 20.00 last night not once did I drive on a snow covered road. An utter nonsense.

Well I can assure you down here in Kllie it was 'orrible. Was trying to get to Crookston (albeit in the car), tried the M77, totally gubbed so decided hell we’ll go over the moors. So I did max 25 mph all the way Kilmaurs, Stewarton, Dunlop, Barrhead. Took an hour and 45 mins but 25 of that was becoming a new symbol on the Ordnance Survey map at the bottom end of the M77.

Tests your skill that does in a non 4 x 4, but a lot of car drivers total pratts. Wait at the bottom of a hill or on the previous downgrade till it is clear so you don’t get stuck. Don’t drive up someone’s r’s cos if they get stuck and someone is ■■■■■■■■■ your boot neither you or they can go back for another go. It’s slow but better go slow than damage your car, other cars or people.