Tramping for newbies

Rodneytrotter89:

jbaz73:
Tramping is an adventure, but imho tramping ■■■■■. If you feel that it’s for you, go for it. Why are you ruling stobarts out? Just curious, but they take new starters and the works not too bad for tramping, if you were after day work I could fully understand why you would rule stobarts out, but I found them one of the better firms for tramping. Good luck with it!

Tbh Aslong as Wednesday all goes well I no the give you a interview at some point so I will go to it but everyone I speak to seems to always have bad to say about them I mean I would need to work for them myself to find out I suppose but also checking out other companies just in case

You either love it at Eddys or hate it. It’s the same what people think about them.

Due to their TV programm and all the spotter sh… everyone thinks their the biggest UK Haulier but they’re not.

There’s also people slagging Downtowns, Maritime, Wincarton, DHL etc. etc. off.
Others love it at

Make your own opinion and apply with every companie who takes newbies on and give it a go.

Take all the expierience you can get and than look for something better if you want a change, but remember “The grass is not always greener on the other side” [emoji6]

Good luck with your job hunting.