Anybody currently Full Time with Barronwood?

Below is their offer on January 5th;

Thank you for your enquiry to become a dedicated sub contractor in 2017.

We are now looking for long term dedicated hauliers to add to our core fleet department. We can provide work 12 months of the year.

To work dedicated for us your goods in transit must state RHA6500 PER TON WORDED ‘IN RESPECT OF BARRONWOOD DISTRIBUTION LTD’.

If you can provide us with a tramper driver that can night out 4 nights a week on general haulage please do not hesitate to contact me on the below e mail or telephone number.

All our work is with a taut liner requires 12 ratchet straps and full PPE equipment.

We offer trailer hire at £100.00 per week plus Vat and offer a 7 day payment with no deductions paid via BACS with production of a invoice and proof of deliveries.

Our current rates are we that we work to is £1.40-£1.50 per mile empty and loaded.

Average mileage roughly 1500-1600 miles per week, average earnings a week £2200 per week plus.

If you have already set up apologies and thank you for your service and if you have any extra vehicles please let me know.

Ideally we will take any driver of any nationality but does need to understand site rules, health and safety rules and can speak English.

I hope this all helps.

Thanks and regards James Smith
Core fleet department
Tel 01772 610181
james@bwd-traffic.co.uk