Stobarts - poverty spec?

ezydriver:
They don’t like spending money, do they? Nearly every stobart driver I see (not agency) looks like a tramp. I was talking to one a few nights ago, and the sleeve on his jumper looked moth eaten, and his hi viz had gone grey (should have been pink) and just hung off him like a bomb blast victim. lol, tramping indeed. I swear one day I’ll see one walk in the waiting room with a cane over his shoulder with all his possessions ■■■■■■■ in a bundle on the end. I even offered the poor sod the use of my microwave as I never use it. I don’t even know why we’ve got microwaves and fridges, we never need to use them.

I must have 5 jackets , God knows how many fleeces ( most brand new but can’t wear as old style ) , rally’e jackets , loads black / orange trousers etc etc , orange high viz tops , I’m sorry but in my experience you can have what you want , the drivers who look like tramps are like that because that’s the way they are , they normally don’t shave every day , shower once a week and in some cases ( I know some ) wear the same shirt all week( yuk ) .
My high viz , jacket , all uniform goes in the washer every fri night without fail .
It’s got zb all to do with the company , it’s down to them being scruffy sods
Nb last uniform I had was 2 months ago , I know there on a crusade to cut cost ( hard to believe but depot bloke Is having kittens about wage bill being that high ) so whether getting uniform now is more difficult I don’t know , but wasn’t the case 2 months ago , just ask and you got