Drum brake trailer vs disc brake trailer

Wondering if any one knows/noticed the difference between the type axles:
BPW/ROR

I run one BPW and few of ROR drums and discs and one SAF with my experience based on the trucking of African continent.

1. BPW drum seems to hold air nicely on the air tank, shoe last long 2 to 3 times longer than ROR, also it hasn’t got bearing issues compared to saf and ROR.

2. Saf disc good when its good but major issue I have notices is the bearing gets overheat so quick and resulting more damage, parts are hard to get hold of and expensive.

3. Ror drums parts every where but a lot of issues with the braking system infact every thing to do with brake at the axle seems to get eaten so quick but still better than SAF in a long run.

4. Ror disc can’t comment much as I only being using it for the last 7 month with a truck has a retarder but on previous experience it was bad.

Now this is completely different operation compare to UK logistics where in uk almost every thing is in to the international standard over there we deal with plenty of Dust, heavy load 55 Ton gross weight, a lot of downhill and uphill, bad road condition some klm along the route also it is very rare to drive 30 minutes before you press a brake atleast last and finaly cheap quality spare parts chines made infact people are preferring to buy used genuine part.