Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Are you removing the 10% and the free cpc with this offer?

The free cpc is an offer that comes round from time to time and is not part of our standard offering. The interest free credit is an alternative to taking the discount otherwise on offer. Bear in mind that the huge majority of our customers pay the full price, no questions, no discounts. But we’ve offered 10% discount to Trucknet users for years and it’s popular. So it’s important to keep it in context. If someone wishes to pay in full (whether that be cash, bank transfer, credit card etc) they can have 10% discount. For those who are struggling to find the sum in full, the offer of interest free credit might be welcome.

A similar situation arises sometimes when buying a car. You may be offered a great credit deal, or 3 years free servicing or whatever. Nothing wrong in that. The customer simply choses the deal that suits them the best rather than it be dictated to them.

I have absolutely no intention of misleading anyone; I’m known for integrity and transparency. So, any more questions, I’m here!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: