Forum Sponsor

ItsJoe:

Colingl:
And within the Newbies Forum, that Pete PAYS to sponsor, there is no issue with him advertising his school. That is part of the deal.

So to confirm, Pete can post on any thread, regardless of what the thread is about, with self promotion? That’s just called spam. Fair enough if the thread was talking about what training provider should OP chose but not when it’s about when OP has a full license and is wondering what equipment to bring to work for example.

Joe,

You’re entitled to your opinion, but since you seek confirmation… I should confirm that the reality is somewhat different.

:bulb: Speaking of reality, maybe you’re still struggling with that concept

FYI: spam is unauthorised advertising (and stupid pointless posts :wink: ,) whereas Peter is continuing as a forum sponsor in case you missed my meaning in the OP as well as Colingl’s explanation.

As for advising what somebody brings to work, Peter and anybody else, including you (for now :wink: ), can offer advice.

I hope I’ve clarified this (and your) situation because it is intended to halt any further attempt to derail this topic if you get my drift. :smiley: