Forum Sponsor

ItsJoe:

Rav:

ItsJoe:
Let’s be fair, Pete does comment on a lot of threads in this forum advertising his school regardless of the context of the thread.

I guess you would be absolutely fine if Peter were promoting the ESTA, wouldn’t you? Also, you forgot to mention that Peter is always keen to respond to any questions posted in this section of the forum as well as through pm’s.

Rav

PS I thought you wanted to delete your account - have you changed your mind (again)? :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe you didn’t read my post earlier in the thread where I commend Pete on his dedication to these forums?

My point was, Pete does comment a lot on threads which have nothing to do with training providers, advertising his school. That shouldn’t be allowed and we shouldn’t be afraid to call Pete out on it.

And I don’t care what training provider people choose because at the end of the day the money isn’t going in my pocket.

And within the Newbies Forum, that Pete PAYS to sponsor, there is no issue with him advertising his school. That is part of the deal.