Sacked for posting on social media

Hopefully :laughing: :laughing:

Dozy you finally jacked it with Stobart?

Just don’t give us all this crap and just put one word in here.

I think you haven’t jacked it, neither they gonna sack you.

Unless you show us evidence of that “social media post” what got you sacked I believe you trolling again.

he got the idea from this reply to his earlier pish about hungarian planners on his other drivvling ramblings.
y chester1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:29 pm

I wonder if stobarts or whoever he works for would apreaceate the work and systems plastered all over the internet . Have to wonder if they saw it how long he would keep his job
chester1
unquote.

not hard to work out how tiny trolling minds work.you can almost see the wheels going round
 :unamused: :unamused:

Fingers crossed for you M8 :smiley:

Not overly convinced by this, will it have an end result of Dozy is far to much of a valuable asset to the company and without him the company will collapse :laughing: :laughing:

Technically you could get the boot for posting company information on social media or slagging off a manager by name anything that brings the company’s name into disrepute. Let’s face it if I was Dozys planner and I saw him having a pop about his work load on a trucking forum I would make sure that he didn’t get home on a Friday night! Oh hang on
how are you doing today Dozy?

ok dozy you can come out now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi 
 m-42271150

_99115081_micro3.jpg

Richard8:
Technically you could get the boot for posting company information on social media or slagging off a manager by name anything that brings the company’s name into disrepute. Let’s face it if I was Dozys planner and I saw him having a pop about his work load on a trucking forum I would make sure that he didn’t get home on a Friday night! Oh hang on
how are you doing today Dozy?

A driver at our place was sacked for doing just that, showed a picture of an over loaded trailer coupled up displaying the company name.
Fair enough, it was loaded to the hilt but was actually still in the yard. Moaned about the TM and management in general as well though and wasnt exactly subtle about it either

I have never understood how these video bloggers get away with showing some of the content they show, with customers sites and docks which most will ban camera use without written consent. Plus it takes lot of time to set cameras up and uploading etc. Mobile phone use even with blue tooth is becoming a sketchy area whilst driving with some companies now. Slagging off a company on line you can certainly be sacked for.

nick2008:
ok dozy you can come out now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

m-42271150

I hope they make the dozy sods pay for the time the fire service were there :imp:

nick2008:

m-42271150

I was going to suggest setting it to run for a few minutes to fry whatever brain cells there might be but I suspect they’re already fried.

UKtramp:
I have never understood how these video bloggers get away with showing some of the content they show, with customers sites and docks which most will ban camera use without written consent.

I can’t work out how Trucker Jay is still employed by the people he works for. If I’d been his TM seeing those videos I’d have sacked his sorry arse ages ago.