Eu referendum whats your vote

I no longer know what to make of the Brexit situation, its utter bloody lunacy, i’m quite sure if it weren’t for the DUP we’d have given in by now and probably have agreed to a second referendum, which presumably if we don’t vote the right way then maybe a third one could be called, it wouldn’t be the first time, the EU don’t do democracy, the third reich never did and most unlikely the fourth one either.

Having failed to lose the surprise GE despite her best efforts to do so, i can only assume that T May is going flat out to ruin the tory party completely in an effort to get Labour in at all costs.

We will soon have zero standing in the world other than as a laughing stock, surrendering without a shot being fired (there must be millions of good men and women stirring in their graves), and doing her best to ruin the chances of a free world trading block including the USA, who are after all the one ally we can rely on, so well done May, keep criticising the elected leader of the free world at every opportunity…the latest one the recognition of Israel’s Capital as Jerusalem was agreed by congress back in 1995 with the establishment of the American Embassy in Israel there by 1999 at the latest, but the presidents before Trump didn’t have the necessary.

An alternative trading block could be quite interesting, comprising of genuinely free democratic countries, and i include the Visegrad countries in this who might well be just as glad as we are (in theory, we aint gone yet) to get out from under the jackboot before their countries can be overrun by the coloniser destroyers Germany seeks to force on the whole of the continent.