Eu referendum whats your vote

1.If Tony Blair reduced the “rebate” that the UK was due,then whos issue is that?He was your leader at the time.(A saying over here is you get the government you deserve)Maybe the national front or some such may have been a better choice,but the majority voted him or his party in to power.So ■■■■ it up.
2.Not sure about bailing out Eastern Europe,but certainly in relation to the bail out of Ireland,were well on course to have the loan paid back,with interest let me add.(Im sure whoever signed off in 1972 knew exactly that smaller, weaker economies would in time need help,and the bigger stronger economies would be called upon to do this)Dare I say even if Britain had needed a dig out the Dm or Ffr would have been greatly accepted.
3.The Germans and the French probably dont like certain aspects of British culture because of the "right" to this,and the "right" to that.Arrogance I think its called. 4.Closing the entry points to the UK will not send the Irish economy ■■■■ up in a month.I would say less than a week would do the damage. However,if entry points are to be closed,then exit points from the UK will be closed,and there would be pain on both sides of the economic divide.2 of YOUR largest retailers have a large segment of the Irish grocery business,let alone all the clothing shops that have dotted up everywhere,and electrical/computer stores. YOUR citizens work in the south,and according to figures,considerably more than go vice cersa.(9 houses in our scheme,4 families ex UK, 5 Irish) 5.The Indian/Paddy as you call him,didnt make this problem.He is looking after his countrys interests,which, in hindsight,if your elected representatives had done the last 45 odd years,Ireland,the UK and Europe may not be at this crossroads.(see point 1)
6.Economics say that if the UK do not play ball,then tariffs will be imposed.While some may say,sod em,we`ll trade with the commonwealth,mid/far east,the market is on your doorstep.Go to your closest cheapest market.Thats a severe short sharp lesson in economics.