Eu referendum whats your vote

whiplash:
With respect to most of what has been written preceding this,and some opinions differ to mine,I have to say from a neutral point of view David Davies comments yesterday seem to sum the whole thing up perfectly.When asked about the impact of Brexit upon the British airmotive industry,no study.British automotiove industry,no study.British financial industry,no study.
No study,no thought.
Previous to this, Johnson the [zb] comments “let them whistle for it”,came back to bite him on his rather rotund arse.
Some of you may well know what Im talking about when I explain this situation to you.On certain work,a driver may cross the border 10/12 times a day, in and out of Irl/NI.There are more road crossings between Irl and NI,than there are in Eastern Europe to places like Russia,Moldova,Ukraine etc. The DUP hold the cards for the British government.A party scarcely heard of in England,Scotland or Wales prior to this debacle.Albeit a party that holds power in NI,yet a province that voted to remain in the EU,(though obviously the rest of the UK said no).There is a fear,and dare I say it a real one,that any sort of watering down of the ties between NI and UK will result in a united Ireland .This is Fosters only bargaining chip.Shell bring the whole thing down if May doesnt play her way. There hasnt really been a whole lot of thought put into it,has there?

What thought was needed regarding the automotive industry bearing in mind that our member status has seen the massive transfer of uk industry to Europe anyway to the point where we are a net importer of EU automotive products.So we leave the EU on the basis of hard Brexit what is it that you’re actually worried about in that regard ?.At worse ( best ) we end up in a trade war with the EU which from our point of view would actually benefit us. :unamused:

As for Arlene Foster it’s clear that her stinking agenda and Party is all about getting her wish for soft Brexit just using the bs excuse of the Irish border when it’s never been a hard border since it was drawn which is actually the situation she wants to continue.On that note she’s already over played her hand in that if she and her treacherous rabble don’t want to implement the vote of the UK,which they say they supposedly belong to,then they should zb off declare independence and join the South in the EU.While ironically plenty of those there understanding the contradiction in a country born out of and based on Nationalism handing itself over to the zb EU and being ruled by Juncker as shown in the flag burning video.

So let’s not be under any illusions.The only thing that NI is ‘loyal’ to is the ideology of Federalism ( Unionism ) not Nation.Which is why Arlene Foster and her treacherous rabble are allied with traitor May in doing everything possible to derail Brexit in the form we voted for.I for one viewing the idea of England being ruled by NI or Scottish MP’s as no different to being ruled by the EU.The obvious solution here being English independence which is the only way that we’re going to get Brexit.Bearing in mind that the idea of Brexit is a Nationalist one and which therefore can’t possibly be delivered by ideological Federalists.You know the same Federalists that took us into the EU. :imp: