Eu referendum whats your vote

With respect to most of what has been written preceding this,and some opinions differ to mine,I have to say from a neutral point of view David Davies comments yesterday seem to sum the whole thing up perfectly.When asked about the impact of Brexit upon the British airmotive industry,no study.British automotiove industry,no study.British financial industry,no study.
No study,no thought.
Previous to this, Johnson the ■■■■■ comments “let them whistle for it”,came back to bite him on his rather rotund arse.
Some of you may well know what Im talking about when I explain this situation to you.On certain work,a driver may cross the border 10/12 times a day, in and out of Irl/NI.There are more road crossings between Irl and NI,than there are in Eastern Europe to places like Russia,Moldova,Ukraine etc. The DUP hold the cards for the British government.A party scarcely heard of in England,Scotland or Wales prior to this debacle.Albeit a party that holds power in NI,yet a province that voted to remain in the EU,(though obviously the rest of the UK said no).There is a fear,and dare I say it a real one,that any sort of watering down of the ties between NI and UK will result in a united Ireland .This is Fosters only bargaining chip.Shell bring the whole thing down if May doesnt play her way. There hasnt really been a whole lot of thought put into it,has there?