Saints Transport / Goldstar Heathrow Feedback

Saints never had a shipping container the accommodation is in the yard at one time they also had a house in Colnbrook
I have known both companies to take on new passes in the past.
The state of some of the trucks is normal for most companies round Heathrow with the possible exception of WFS who keep their fleet pretty new.
What changed at Saints was the BA world cargo contract which they got when Plane trucking went bust before that they would try and renew trucks over 2 years old and most trucks had allocated drivers back then and the only way in was to know somebody that worked there. The night shift was about 10 drivers back then.I was senior night manager there for 10 years. When I worked there they had around 100 trucks of all sizes on the road. They probably have more now.
Part of the BA engineering contract is to have drivers on standby for any AOG requests. Also we were not allowed to turn down any jobs from DHL who could book them directly on to Saints system you had 90 minutes to cover any jobs from these two customers. So you need spare drivers at Saints.
I would start work at 6 in the evening and take a handover with jobs going all over the country some to be covered immediately and drivers coming on shift and there would not be a truck in the yard that I could use.