Saints Transport / Goldstar Heathrow Feedback

Hyh:
Thanks for all the feedback. I was hoping it might have been a little more positive…

I’m a new pass Class 1 and so I’m finding it tricky finding anyone that will take me on outside of agencies…Even most of those are saying come back when I have a years experience.

I’m just south of Gatwick, so it will be a bit of a commute to Heathrow.

If anyone happens to know of any companies taking on new class 1 passes, ideally trunking, or at least not physically demanding multi drop - I would love to hear

I had an interview with Saints on Friday and was a little surprised by the money on offer considering I’m a new pass. It was knocking on the door of £37K for Monday-Friday on nights. I got the impression there might be the odd night/day out involved but isn’t tramping. I’m not sure if that figure includes money for any days out. 28 days holiday a year. They stick new drivers with an experienced driver to make sure you’re confident before sending you out solo - which is a plus for a new pass instead of being thrown keys and wished luck. :open_mouth:

Thanks again guys :slight_smile:

If you’ve just passed, Goldstar won’t take you. They require 2 yrs entitlement. Also, you’ll need to provide 5yrs work history as air freight requires it.