Defect reporting

Conor:

Actrosman:
Someone decided to let one of our drivers loose with a pen and a defect book! Maybe he should’ve tried spell checking it!

What spelling mistakes? I’m guessing he’s not British? He forms his letter m, n and r differently than we do here putting an additional curl at the start.

Even though most of the EU uses the Roman character set they don’t all write it the same. For example ask a French person to write down the number 1, 2, 7 or 9 and you’ll find they write those numbers a lot differently than we do.

Here’s some Romanian handwriting. Note how the r’s look like n (second to last word is radio) and there are extra upcurls on the start of many letters which we don’t do.

So actually he can spell and you’re taking the ■■■■ because you’re a dumb racist who thinks that he can’t because he forms his letters differently. I wonder if you can speak and spell in his native language as well as he can in ours. Somehow I doubt you know little more than “Ablo Onglazieee Manwell?”

Dont be a bloody prat. And don’t even start that crap. He’s not being racist, he’s just taking the Micky out of some handwriting. Just happens it might be from someone foreign. It wouldn’t even be racist if he’d said "this foreigner can’t spell, like all foreigners. It would be xenophobic. But he didn’t. So leave it out. Right out.