Yes another self employed discussion

paul1181:
Theres a couple of so called ‘self employed’ agency drivers at my place who only work for my boss, no one else - always going on about how much money their supposidly on … but all it is mate is a tax dodge.

They never take a days holiday and if they get put on a run that will take an hour or two less than the average one, they stamp their feet and kick off. I think that tells you exactly how much their actually on.

Oh and they love a moan about how long it takes to see a doctor or that they cant get their kids into the nearest school. Yes they want everyone else to pay their share into the system as long as its not them.

Blatent tax dodge thats all it is. I’d love for the hmrc to drop a tax bill through their door but I think they have bigger fish to fry.

thing is whilst you’ve got other drivers who promote it you’re gonna get other drivers signing up for it… not gonna lie it does peak my interest but when I do some reaserch into it I get information like that and it brings me back down to earth

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk