PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Bewick:

steelboyf10:
And these were in the borderer…not that you could hear it! :smiley:

That is a Deluxe model as it has pre select push buttons ! :sunglasses: The ones I fitted just had three buttons MW/LW and can’t just remember what the third one was for :blush: . The Radio we had in the Octopus was a Philips valve set and the aerial was a welding rod twisted around the stub of the original aerial ! but it picked up a signal very well I could get Radio Caroline on the M1, my mate Eric use to like listening to IIRC “Sing something simple” on a Sunday evening running down into Neath usually ! I also recall that when I got my new D1000 the dealer fitted a push button radio the same model as was in the Granada. How’s that for memory Ah! now what was I doing this morning ? Anne, Anne! I need your help, where have we been to-day !! Cheers Dennis. :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Dean, yes that’s the one!, hey Dennis, aerials were ace, remember those long whip aerials, or ones the fitters used to mend with welding rods!..then we found 8 track tapes…but only had one tape!!!, cassettes were as big as the player, was clearing the garage prior to the house move and grandson (11) said what’s these Grampy? They were cassettes, I told him, then he said , what’s these? CDs…he’ll thought these were new…he said did you used to download much music when you were young… :smiley: :smiley:
No used to tape the charts Sunday night…oh you’ve gone LOL